As you all knows that Google is one of the leading companies at every field & when it comes to search engine and website development Google introduces some quality guidelines for all Bloggers. Now by following these guidelines, Google find, index, and rank your site. So please must focus on these guidelines and proper follow it if you want to be in safe side. Without Quality Guidelines, your blog may suffer a google penalty very soon and didn’t perform well in search engines etc. Have a look and Know What Google wants from us!
Google Quality Webmaster Guidelines for 2014:
1. Write Content for users only, not for search engines.
2. Avoid Unhealthy tricks intended to improve search engine rankings.
3. Think about what makes your site unique, valuable or engaging. Make your website stand out from others in every field.
4. Do not take part in Link building schemes.
5. Avoid Keyword Stuffing or Loading pages with irrelevant keywords
6. Say No to Cloaking because it provides our users with different results than they expected
7. Scraped content- Do not take/use content from other sites or copy it
8. Sneaky redirects and Doorway pages (poor/low quality pages with main keywords)
9. Avoid Automatically generated content and
10. Must follow Google Technical guidelines and save your blog from facing tech issues such as DNS error, Crawling error etc.
All Over! Enjoy and For Google Official Quality Guidelines Page, Visit below:-
I hope you all will love my this post on ‘What is Webmaster Quality Guidelines according to Google?’ and must share it with your friends. Note- Write less but it should be original one not copycatted, thus obeying all rules of Google Quality Guidelines as well. Also one can follow many good blogs online to learn what they are saying about Content Generation etc. So keep going and spread the word of Quality among different bloggers etc.. In the end, I would like to say please subscribe to our blog for more latest stuffs like that one above. Bye!