In this article, we are going to see top 10 best high paying CPA Networks or Sites to make more money in 2017. Well CPA stands for Cost Per Action and there are lots of CPA sites online which pays you to complete on offer. Thus if you are an affiliate marketer then CPA is a great way to promote lots of great products and services on your blog or site and get paid per action or lead rather then having to make sales. It combines the publishers and advertisers together and then tracks any leads the publisher sends to the advertiser. So here are the top 10 high paying CPA networks to make more money in this year. Have a look!
Top 10 High Paying CPA Networks to Make Money in 2017:
- Web address: https://www.admitad.com/en/
- Weekly payments
- The main segments: finance, mobile, e-commerce, travel, online games;
- Publisher types include a wide spectrum from cashback and coupon sites; marketplaces such as content sites or comparison sites; bloggers and vloggers, including YouTube; e-mailing publishers, social networks and other platforms for retargeting; and, of course, popup or click under toolbars with banner and teaser networks.
- Minimum payout: 10 $ .
- Forms of payment: PayPal, e-payments and wire transfer.
- Main technical advantages: antifraud technologies, cross-device tracking, fingerprint tracking, advertiser toolbox, anti-cookie technologies, deep linking options, cross-device tracking, in-house platform;
- Business model: admitad does not take fees. To request impersonal data for e-commerce segments and other regional data email here: email@example.com.
- Territorial coverage: network with global presence.
admitad has worldwide traffic and works with international offers. Currently it supports over 1300 affiliate programs and 540000 publishers trust the company.
- Support service: There is a number of tools for both publishers and advertisers. Each admitad client is assigned an individual account manager with expertise in the client’s specific field to optimize the campaign, including publisher expansion and manual vetting. Moreover, all advertisers have their personal managers and are always welcome to contact them regarding any question about admitad and CPA marketing.
Neverblue was founded in 2004 by four savvy guys with a vision, and now Neverblue is #4 on the top ten list according to the 2012 Performance Marketing Insider. Its my favorite and one of the best CPA network ever recommended by top bloggers like Zac Johnson.
If you are looking for a reliable affiliate network to promote your products then MaxBounty is the perfect CPA website for you. As long as a marketer has a website of his or her own, one can use MaxBounty for affiliate marketing also. Here minimum payout is $50.
Peerfly is one of the oldest and great monetization method for your leads. Chad French has built a network that publishers love. Peerfly is a young company, but they have built trust with their audience in the last 3 years.
This company has more than 250 affiliate programs that can be used for promotion and founded in 2009. Very strong in content monetization with good reach and a nice offer portfolio. I guarantee that in coming times it would be a great CPA network used by maximum no. of people.
6. CPA Lead
CPA Lead is located in Las Vegas, they are known for their ability to take almost any offer and make millions overnight with their huge base of incent affiliates. CPA lead has good affiliate program also.
Revenue Street is a awesome CPA network that has all the qualities of a good network. This includes Cost per Lead and Pay per Click pay offers to their affiliates. It also reports all referrals and commission on real-time basis. Affiliates are also paid commission on the basis of referrals to other marketers and many more.
Clickbooth till remains one of the top revenue generating networks in the world. They have been focusing on their new CPC platform, providing publishers with a great new revenue stream.
It’s the only best direct marketing tools that are used by its affiliates. Convert2Media is one of the most efficient CPA network out there that pays its affiliates on the basis of fixed commission for every action generated. Payments are made by Paypal.
Adknowledge is founded in 2004 and a international company which pays very high revenue to its publishers. Approval is hard and programs are very limited to promote. Now a days its being spreading very slowly over the internet.
W4 includes in the top ten terrific CPA networks or Sites list, considered one of the top twenty CPA networks according to The Online Advertising Blue Book. W4 focuses on buying customers, not clicks, and they are known for successful campaigns and excellent technology.
I think my above list of top 10 high paying CPA networks is enough for you to make money in 2017. My personal favorite CPA site is Neverblue. So what are you waiting for? Just do sign up there>> pick a product to promote>> display on your blog and start generating leads etc. Thumbs upand Blessing to you.
Incoming search terms:
- best paying cpa website
- best paying CPA websites
- high paying cpa site for blogger
- paying cpa
- top cpa sites for make money