I thought you might like to know some of the reasons & social media traffic on your website. Let me tell you that your website still does not organically rank on Google’s first page for most of the popular keywords, which means people searching for your products are not able to find you and you are losing traffic. Your loss is your competitors’ gain i.e. the traffic which could have generated quality sales, goes to your competitors as they rank well in the Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs) organically.
Some of the major steps you can adopt to rank well in SERPs organically and increase your social media presence is:-
1. Your website profile needs to be regularly updated in social media sites.
2. Your site has very less number of genuine Google back links and this can be improved a lot further.
3. You need to update fresh and quality contents on your website and blogs as per the latest Google guideline.
4. Search for low competitive keywords with more monthly searches to rank on.
5. Implement Google Authorship to Increase your Blog Posts CTR etc.
In the present day scenario it’s very essential to take a proper care of your website and keep it updated with fresh and original contents. One single unwanted link might put your website in disaster situation. There are many additional improvements that could be made to your website, and if you are interested to learn about them, then please explore our blog little more.
Thanks and Please Subscribe to our blog for more articles like that!