If you are using the ideas of a person without giving the main credit to him then this is called as plagiarism. It is equal to cheating and can affect the quality of the content.
The education system is becoming advanced and the plagiarism is equal to crime in this era of technology. In the academic world the plagiarism is a serious problem. With the use of internet, if some students are learning the skills then the others are destroying their future by plagiarism. If on one hand the academic staff is facing the problems then on the other hand it has a negative impact on the result of the students.
There are many types of plagiarism like:
Self-plagiarism: If the author or the writer reuse his published material without a proper reference or a credit then it falls under the category of self-plagiarism. The self-plagiarism is also a crime.
False authorship: Without referencing the original author, if a person copy paste a text or an idea and gain all the credit then this is false authorship. It is a form of plagiarism which is also called as word to word plagiarism. Be aware and do not quote someone else sentence without giving the credit to the original writer.
Theft: After completing the incomplete work of a person, if the student wants to submit it then this is plagiarism. Without mentioning the name of the other person, you cannot gain the whole credit.
Why plagiarism is a crime?
The main goal of an institute is to produce the best thinkers and the outstanding students but plagiarism can affect its academic values and reputation. Many institutes are taking strict actions against the plagiarizers to restore the quality of the education system. They are imposing strict rules on the students to avoid this activity, like warnings, fines, threats, negative marking and cancellation of the degree. But still unknowingly many students are committing this crime and putting their career on great risk. If you are a well-known author then you can face social media harassment and loss of popularity along with resign.
A high standard education system always demands a high-quality of work, so sometime it is difficult to submit a 100% plagiarism free data in a short duration. For example, if a student is doing his work seriously and he takes help from a resource to increase the quality of the work, then he should submit a best article by reducing the plagiarism.
How to reduce the plagiarism by using technology?
Plagiarism is treated as a crime in the academic and professional field. Unknowingly many scholars are committing this crime i.e. they search and compose their own assignment, academic papers and literary work but do not mention the proper source, in this situation the work falls under the category of duplication. To check the uniqueness and authenticity of the work, the best option is a plagiarism checking software, it will help you to reduce the risks.
Advantages of using plagiarism checking software:
- It is fast and reliable. A plagiarism checking software can analyze the whole web content within a small period of time, it will match the words all around the internet and highlights the duplicated section quickly.
- This software is very useful for the content writers. Mostly the website or blog writers work within the short deadlines, so it is difficult to write a plagiarism free text quickly. Due to the short time they are unable to read the whole data to check it authenticity, but this software gives them an option to write a 100% unique article before the deadline.
- The plagiarism checker provides the authentic links, through which the writers can check the authenticity of the results and can correct the improper quotes, paraphrases and words.
- This software helps the students and the writers to write within the ethical limits. They can excel in their field by submitting the 100% unique work. They can download the corrected work by preserving the original style, layout and format.
- The students can get the backup of the submitted content, if they loss the document by mistake. This software is capable to verify up to one thousand pages at a single click. Without any cost, just by making a login to the main site, the users can enjoy the various features of this software, but for the additional services they have to pay some money.
- This software is capable to check the plagiarism in multiple languages and highlight it by red color. The multilingual system will help to write a plagiarism free document.
- Sometimes the citation also falls under the category of plagiarism. This software highlights the good citation by green color and bad citation by purple color. The student should remove the bad citation to delivered an up to the mark work.
Who are getting benefits from this software?
The following people are getting benefits from this software.
Students: It is possible in a group task many students work on the same thing. They take help from the same newspaper, interviews, websites and the online magazines to make a connection between the recent work and the literature. But unfortunately, after a lot of efforts they get accused of plagiarism. It can ruin their reputation along with results. So, in this case the students can take help from the plagiarism checking software to detect the plagiarism in their searched data. They can reduce it by using different writing style and design of the essay.
Teachers: By providing the authentic notes, the teachers are setting a good example for the students. But in some cases, they get accused of plagiarism and instead of getting appreciation, they face the challenges of unauthentic knowledge and cheating. So, if they want to get the whole credit then they should check the authenticity of the work by a plagiarism checking software.
University: Honesty is the first priority of every institute. If a student wants to report a cheating or he wants to prove himself innocent or the institutes want to take action against a cheated data, then the report generated by the plagiarism checking software can be used as an evidence.
Plagiarism is a serious problem of the academic world. Many students and teachers are accused of this crime and get punished. The plagiarism checking software is very important for the researchers and the students. It offers more resources such as books, pdf files, databases and online content to check the plagiarized data. It highlights the plagiarized sentence and help the students to submit a unique work. The advanced features of this software help to check the originality of the content and the final report can be used as a proof for the protection. Without any hesitation the students can submit the 100% original data before the deadline.