As you all knows that recently Google Webmaster has launched its another tool known as Google Disavow Tool which aims at remove low/unnatural/bad quality backlinks to a site or blog from SERPS. Matt Cutts the head of Google web spam team while speaking at the Pubcon conference made an announcement regarding this tool. Now the question arrives is How to Use this tool and why? So let me clear all this doubt just below. Have a sit!
What is Google Disavow Tool?
In easy Words, Google Disavow link tool simply protects your site from low quality backlinks and thus saves your from Google Penguin as well. By removing unnatural links from different websites, you are protecting yourself from receiving manual spam action in the near future. This will also improves your Page Rank too etc.
How to Use Google Disavow Tool?
1. First of all Visit Google’s Disavow Tool Page and login with your Gmail id.
2. Now select your website which may be suffering from spammy links.
3. Hence Press the Dark Red Button which is Disavow Links and then
4. A pop-up will open and you need to browse and upload the spam links text file you just created for this process. Click on upload and submit and that’s it. You have successfully reported all spam links to Google Webmaster team.
Some FAQ Regarding this Tool
1. Where to find Spammy links?
To find your site Spammy links, just take help of your Google Webmaster account. Go to Webmaster Tool >> Website >> Link To your Site >> Who Link The Most >> Download more sample links.
2. When to Use this Tool?
Well according to me, you don’t need to use this tool if you are a normal webmaster. However, only those Power webmasters who use to create Paid or spammy links via commenting should utilize it. Another reason to use this tool if you are hitted by Google Penguin badly.
3. How Many Days it take to Get Links Disavowed?
It take something around 1/2 weeks.
4. Is it really Improves/increases your Google PageRank?
Yes, its true. Note- if your Spammy links get removed then you will be automatically recognized good by Google PageRank team and soon you will be awarded by a Maximum Page Rank you deserves.
Matt Cutts Point on Google Disavow Tool
Incoming search terms:
- disavow bad domains