Are you are suffering from low AdSense CTR or CPC (earnings)?
Getting less income with Google AdSense daily?
Not Getting enough Clicks inside your blog post…?
Didn’t know Where to place the AdSense code for high revenue?
How to Insert AdSense Code after <!—More—> Tag :-
- First of all Go to the Blogger Dashboard
- Go to template >> Edit Html and
- Search for <head> tag:
- Just below the head tag paste the below JQuery codeonly if you are not yet using the JQuery script code inside your blogger blog etc.
5. Also past the following code below <head> tag.
Note: Do not alter with the above code otherwise it will not work anymore.
6. Now search for the following codes inside the template.
7. Past the below given code just below the above mentioned code:
<b:if cond=’data:blog.pageType == "item"’>
ADD ENCODED ADSENSE CODE RIGHT HERE </center>
8. All Done! Happy Blogging.
Customization: Do not forget to replace the bolded text in the above code with your Google Adsense code. Remember your code must be encoded in HTML format in order to work in blogger template. After pasting your adsense code then just save your template and you are all done, Enjoy…
I hope you all will find this tutorial very helpful for your blog and its earnings. This is the case for Blogger only and In WordPress, you can easily do this with the help of many plugins such as Quick AdSense, Ad Injector etc. Now don’t hesitate if you found any problem with this given code above, just tell me at the comments section! I will definitely get back to you with in 24 hours. If you know the better way on how to show ads below read more tag in blogspot blog then please share your views with us. Till then Peace and Blessings.
Incoming search terms:
- to past adsense code is it immediately after <head> or after the text that follow <head>