As a blogger, you need to stay constantly updated with the latest trends in content creation. You also need to ensure that you upload daily fresh news and blog posts that will gather hundreds of views, likes and shares. It is extremely difficult to stay creative without some outside help, so this is why you should discover a few essential content creation tools that you can use every day or as needed.
Brilliant content Writing & Editing
Regardless of the size or type of your project, you could get assistance from reputable writing services and free apps. Some of the tools you can use include:
- Phonto – a great app that allows you to add creative text to your images. Make your blog posts more interesting by using Phonto.
- com – a writing service offering a wide range of solutions that you can take advantage of: professional essay writing/article writing, editing, proofreading & more.
- Typic – yet another free tool that allows you to add/edit text directly to your photos. This way, you can personalize your blog images exactly as you wish.
- Wordcounter – keep up with the exact word number for your writing projects by using this app. Don’t write less, but also don’t write more than necessary.
Creating infographics for your blog
Infographics are highly educational and informational tools that your readers will love. You can use the following tools to come up with truly unique and interesting infographics:
- am – this is a free infographic generator with plenty of tools and editing options. There are plenty of templates to give you an idea, but you can also create your own highly visual infographic.
- Creately – an important tool for brainstorming and making diagrams for your blog posts. Highly efficient and easy to use. You can access it at www.creately.com
- ly – you can use this platform in order to come up with brilliant visuals for your blog. Visit www.visual.ly and create your own great visuals.
- Piktochart– a highly popular tool for infographics creation. You can design your own infographic within minutes and share it instantly.
Video content creation tools
Blogs are not only about text anymore. Video content gained a huge popularity, so you should ‘spice up’ your blog with interesting videos & tutorials. Use the following free tools:
- WeVideo – create and edit videos of any size right from your browser.
- PowToon – create brilliant cartoon style videos with this app. From animated presentations and up to complex carton style videos you can create everything.
- YouTube video editor – yet another free app highly used by marketers and online bloggers for video content creation.
Productive writing tools
In order to make your writing even more productive, you can use the following free tools and apps:
- Ginger – this is a full version proofreading tool. When you are done with your text, just run it through Ginger to get a perfect result. You can download the tool at gingersoftware.com.
- Google Font – a great free font database that you can use to make your posts and articles much more creative. When you can actually see how great your text looks, you have appetite to write even more! Get more info at google.com/fonts.
- Dafont – browse through hundreds of different font styles. From Cartoon style and up to Square and Gothic you will find here everything.
- Word2CleanHTML – highly useful app that will transform the text you paste from Word into HTML that is already optimized. No more bugs and invalid ad-ons to your text!
As you can note, there are plenty of tools that can really help making your work more productive. You just need to select the ones that you believe are the most useful and start writing. With these free and creative apps, your blog posts will never look or read boring again.
Even the most popular bloggers out there use all sorts of applications and tools to achieve the success they have. It is time you start changing your writing habits and make your posts more interesting and successful.
About the Author:
Author: Kenneth Waldman is a freelance writer and content creator. He draws his inspiration out of the traveling. Get in touch with him on Linkedin.