As we all know that Blogging is really a big stream and be successful in blogging is like a challenge. This tutorial is for those people which are newbies and wanted to start a blog to make money online. Therefore today we are here to learn some basic website needs. The first important thing before starting a website is a Domain Name and choosing Web Hosting. Lets get started with the Requirements for building a new and better blog just below. Have an look!
Getting Started With Building a Better Blog- Requirements!
- Domain Name is very important for a blog, it is the starting step to a blog.
- Choosing an right domain is so difficult.
- You has need to choose a domain related to your blog’s topic.
- Many internet services helps users to choose their correct domain name, such as, Domfinder.com, Namestation.com, etc.
- Getting started with web hosting is the 2nd step to a blog.
- Choosing a right web hosting is important as just as domain name.
- Blogger has to choose the correct plan according to their blog or topic.
- There are many services that provides web hosting services such as HostGator, GoDaddy, etc.
Starting a Website
- After setting up your Domain Name and Web Hosting, you need to install an Content management system (CMS) that help in editing or publishing your blog.
- Most commonly used CMS platform is WordPress, it is the world’s most popular software for getting started with a blog.
- Now you need to install WordPress into your web hosting.
Working with WordPress
- After installing WordPress to your Web Hosting.
- You need to setup your website using WordPress.
- Installing themes, plugins according to your subject.
- And you can easily publish or edit articles using WordPress with some easy steps.
Installing plugins is also an important for your wordpress blog, some common plugins are:
- WordPress SEO by Yoast (For SEO)
- StatPress or Wassup (For Analytics)
- Akismet (For Spams)
- WordPress Importer (For Backup)
- BookMarks (For sharing articles)
Clean Archives Reloaded (For Sitemap)
Themes are also important because Theme setups the navigation for your website, to give users an easy and quick experience.
- Freshlife (Theme Junkie)
- Genesis (StudioPress)
- Just Blue (MyThemeShop)
- Twenty Twelve (WordPress Team)
What is SEO
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the process of visibility of a webpage and website in Search Engines, it is an un-paid process.
- The website will appear in search engine, it will receive most visitors.
- SEO includes many different types of search such as images, local, video, etc.
- Search engine works as an important role for a website.
How to do SEO
- You can start SEO from various search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, Baidu, Yandex and many others.
- In working with SEO, you has only need to submit your website in the search engine directories.
- For SEO you has also need to prepare a sitemap that contains all your website pages at one place and you can submit it.
- Learn How to Write SEO optimized blog post title?
- Backlinks is an sub category of SEO, which means linking your own website to any other.
- You can start building backlinks by submitting your website in search engine directories or other directories.
- You can also create Backlinks by registering in forums, or commenting on blogs.
- But not build many Backlinks at a time or rapidly, otherwise your website will appear as a spam.
- Google AdSense
- Affiliate Marketing
- Sponsored Ads and Reviews
That’s it! Happy Blogging…
Incoming search terms: