Innumerable factors are leading the year 2016 to be the ‘year to start a blog .’ Many people like me and you started their blogs relating to food, travel, creativity, technical, business and much more. The people belonged to all the age groups like old, young, parents, full-time workers or part-time contract workers. Everyone had a different reason to get started then be it financial or creative.
Why should you initiate the blog now?
After so many years of my life, I have imbibed some hobbies as cards, video games, tennis art, etc., but none of them enlightened or enriched my inner self as blogging. The living as well as the life, both changed in a huge way. I actually started with blogging as the tool to experience the changes we were making as we began to lessen our possessions, but eventually it became less of story writing and more of a story turning me into a new being. Though there have been many articles about the benefits to start blogging but the best recommendations are still with the reason that it changes the blogger, the writer. You can never think of a better time than being a blogger. Many of my friends and relatives are supporting their entire families on blogging income itself. It’s all together a different world, but you have to get started to be the part of that world.
8 Reasons to start a blog by 2017:
- You’ll be a better writer: Writing is primarily a way of communicating with the world and with your own self as well. It’s about putting down your thought in written and forcing the readers to agree to it. And writing always improves with practice. Blogging will polish your writing skills in such a great way, and you will not even realize it.and then being a better writer would give many other opportunities as well like writing a book, presentations, etc.
- You’ll improve as a thinker: Writing is basically concerned with thinking, recording, collecting and penning down. It motivates you to think deeper and deeper. It will give you a different eye to experience the whole world. Many of us refuse to opt for blogging because according to us, we have nothing to say. But I think you just need to discover what you want to say.
- You’ll develop a sight for essential things: Blogging requires a good lot of sorting and filtering. It’s not possible to write about everything happening with you. Instead, blogging is a process to write the materialistic events and thoughts that can actually affect in a way. This process of choice helps you develop an eye for meaningful things. You’ll gradually see and experience what I mean once you get started.
- Your network with the ones whom you don’t even know: Along with enhancing your credibility, blogging also increases your network of friends and acquaintances. In any given month at dhost.com, we have the viewers from all over the world. Though we might never meet them but our because of our blog, we have developed a bond that would never have been possible without blogging.
- Discipline matters everywhere: Discipline is necessary everywhere you need success. Blogging is no different. Discipline in blogging can improve all other aspects of your life. It sets your routines and plans, your workouts, discipleship and relationships and much more. Blogging is not only a page view, but it grows you personally.
- You’ll be an inspiration to others: Blogging not only affects you, but it also affects your readers as well. Being free for everyone, blogging is also considered as an act of giving. It’s a selfless service to devote your time towards writing and then offering it to others to read. When your writings inspire them, it’s an incredible feeling.
- Blogging would also help you to develop you personally: It will act as a personal journal. We’ll actually experience whatever will change in us. Then your blog becomes a digital record of your life that is saved in the cloud, and it will be there forever.
- You’ll find a platform to recommend: We all like recommending something we find enjoying or fruitful. It can be a restaurant; book etc. It gives us more joy when we share our experiences with others. Blogging provides that platform to share the benefits we have got.
Bonus point: It’s quite a hurry with each of the good point: There’s a particular little rush that comes along with immediate positive feedback that you get when every reader comments. While seeing that fine differences between finding positive in the comments or taking it negatively. You’ll slowly get used to it. It is always better to work for that fine line. Don’t forget that blogging is not for becoming rich or making followers; it’s first to change your life.
Do share if someone you know has experienced the same while blogging or if there are some other benefits???
I hope to see you in the blogosphere! 🙂
Tip: 9 Essential Foods For Blogging Success: What You Need to Know
Anuradha is a full loving person who enjoys her work thoroughly and has a keen interest in writing. She is a professional blogger from Dhost and actively engages with readers. In her free times, she loves reading novels along with some soft music.