Maintaining high Crawling rate for a website is so good as per SEO. According to me, Regular and frequent visits by the crawler is the first sign that your site appeals to Google search engine. If your all sitemap pages are not getting indexed properly, then it might be possible that you have a low crawled website. A site with proper navigation helps in deep crawling and indexing of your site, for ex- News Site. Well in simple language I must say that If you have High Rate of Crawling then you will get more traffic and get listed on top of SERP’s ASAP. This means that Google trusts them and so these blogs will receive more viewers than other blogs. So lets check useful tips to increase your site/blog crawl rate below-
In General, Crawl rate is the frequency with which Google bot visits your blog or website . This frequency may vary time to time.
Hot Tips to Make Google Crawl Your Blog Every Minute!
1. Write Unique and Quality Content
2. Update your site content often and regularly
3. Having high Page Rank helps you a lot
4. Creating and Submitting Sitemaps to Google Webmasters
5. Make sure your server works correctly with good up time
6. Use ping Services or sites
7. Monitor and Optimize your Google Crawl Rate to maximum
8. Interlinking to other posts is must
9. Also Optimize Images with alt tag
10. Increase your Backlinks everywhere
11. Adding Meta Tags and Descriptions to single posts
13. Use proper Heading Tags (H1,H2,H3) and increase keyword density in posts
14. Avoid Copied or Duplicate content
15. Make sure that you are free from all Google Penalties etc.
There are other factors on which your crawl rate depends But these are the Best and frequently used by many Pro Bloggers in increasing their crawl rate. I hope you all will like the article and Do share, That’s it! If someone facing poor crawl rate issue, then please let me know in the commenting section below.