If you are getting problems in customizing your themes and templates, then today’s post is must for you. Now you can edit and make your own blogger/wordpress themes with the power of some great template designing softwares. Hence there is no need to learn css or html. The designer tool helps you to change the background, fonts, color, place etc, but it does not allow you to change its appearance etc. Therefore you don’t have to pay thousands of dollars to a professional web developer. So lets learn how to create a professional blogger template using some designing softwares just below-
Top Professional Template Designing Softwares of 2015:
This software instantly creates themes and templates for your website through just drag and drop there is no need of HTML or CSS coding. It supports blogger, wordpress, Jhoomla and Drupal also. Following are few prominent features of this software.
Allow you to design incredible web templates in seconds.
It can create different pages for your website using drag and drop options.
Allows you to either edit an existing theme or create a new one.
Now there is no need to learn Photoshop, CSS, HTML or any other web designing language by using it.
Codelobster is a multipurpose tool that supports almost all foremost coding languages including, PHP, HTML, CSS, XML, jQuery etc. There is no need to remember the conditions of the coding and vice versa. Also there is no need of Dreamweaver because it provides a complete package for designs and developers. Following is the list of features that is supports.
- PHP, HTML, CSS code highlighting: Writing codes were never so easy before.
- HTML autocomplete: It automatically applies closing tags to your attributes.
- HTML/CSS code inspector: This helps you to find the in-depth coding within seconds.
- CSS autocomplete: It automatically adds the opening and closing curly brackets to your CSS coding.
- PHP debugger: Complete package of tools that helps you in developing applications based on PHP.
- Read, Write & Preview: Now you can write codes, read them and can also preview them in your browser and many more.
That’s it! I hope you will like this tutorial on Best Software’s to Create Professional Template Designing and design a new blogger template very soon. Also share and bookmark this post as well. Till then Bye and Please put your comments below.