Google PageRank Updates Schedule 2013- When Will Be The Next PageRank Update?

next google pagerank updates 2013 Are you waiting for the Google May Page Rank Update 2013, I think Yes. Lots of questions going around like- When will be the next pagerank update?, When Google will update pagerank?, What’s next pagerank update schedule? etc. Everyone knows the importance of Google Page Rank and the Next Page Rank update may be in the start of May 2013. Bloggers are searching on Google about the exact date but unfortunately Google never tells it. Therefore I have decided to give you a rough idea about the Google Page Rank update of 2013 just below.

Google Page Rank Update of 2013- Schedule

First PR Update : 4 Feb (arrived)
Second PR Update : 15 May to 1 June
Third PR Update : 28 September to 5 October
Fourth PR Update : 24 December to 28 December

Note- Google generally Update Page Ranks after 3-4 Months of Interval.

Best Tips on How to Increase Google PR in 2013?

To learn more on How to increase Google PageRank, just visit my this post-

Top 15 Great Tips for Increasing your Blog’s Google Page Rank

Important Tip:- Just focus on Quality Backlinks through Guest Posting and blog Commenting, you will get a good page rank soon. I guarantee. So why not to try this?

How do PageRank Updates work?

How to Check Google Page Rank ?

You can check Page Rank in bulk by using following link :-

I hope by reading this article out, you all will get an idea about Google Page Rank Possible Updates in the coming days of 2013. So work hard and may your efforts give you a good PR soon. Till then Peace and blessings for you!

Lets Shake hands with our Feeds and Get all updates in your Inbox.

bluehost discountgenesis wordpress themeHostgator

Comments

1. says

I am curious to find out what blog platform you’re utilizing? I’m
    having some small security problems with my latest website and I’d like to find something more safe. Do you have any recommendations?

2. says

Trying to figure out where to make money on the Internet is
    a problem for most people. For web content writing, you need not
    excessively strain yourself to accomplish the job.
    The tips in this article only touch on a few of the many internet marketing.

3. says

Hello,

May is end but google pagerank is not update ? Do you have idea now when is google next pagerank update date ?

Thanks
    Admin

4. says

It very difficult to all webmasters to survive, as update 20days is good, but 2 months late than regular updates, it really bad thing, many experienced webmasters said, update will be on june first week, 1st week about to complete, but still no update.

And i found some information on few forums that, google about to release page rank update on 27th june – 4th july…

Its really bad, it means, from now google release page rank update, 3 times in a year??This question rised in me? is it true?

Guys share your views here..

Thank you.

5. says

I think overtime, people will start going from PageRank to Domain Authority.
    We’re 5 months and 2 days since the last update. I think Google Penguin has really
    put the smash down on Pagerank as google wants to rid the web of spam and selling links,
    which of course is driven by PR.

6. says

i read in some forums, that from now , we need to forget about page rank, matt cuts announced longback. and tool bar about to dissapear soon.

Dont know,whether its true or false…

Thanks.

• says

I heard Matt Cuts announcing that, but why Google is not removing PR if that has no importance?
      Ah….will see what it will happen.

7. says

All Webmasters & SEO consultants are waiting eagerly for Google Page Rank 2013 update. The Panda & Penguin 2.0 algorithm updates were recently implemented in year 2013. There was news that Google would bring a Page Rank update in June 2013 but it was not announced.

First week on August is update! Gest my opinion.

8. says

I was wandering whether Google will update PR anytime soon or will it vanish PR Algo once and for all b/c it is so difficult for them to see who is cheating with this algo and getting higher PR in less time!

9. says

I think Google finally leaving PR system permanently.. Its been long time but there is no update. If this is true then what will be the future of guest blogging and link building.