Find out How and Which Google Algorithm Updates Impacted your Blog?
I have founded a pretty useful tool called “Panguin Tool” that lets you know which Google update hits your blog either positively or negatively below. This tool is also known as Google penalty checker tool.
1. First of all visit “www.panguintool.com”.
2. Now Login to your Google Analytics account and grant access.
3. Hence select your Analytics account and then
4. Here you see a timeline of your blog/site traffic along with the algorithm updated dates.
5. Now you can then analyze and know which algo hit your blog etc.
Note- Please Set the data range up to 3 months so you can better judge whether the traffic hike/loss is the effect of Google algorithm or due to any other reasons.
Also see- How to Recover from Google’s Panda Effect- Best Tips
That’s it! Enjoy and Please share this post.