Looking for increased page views, If Yes then you are at very right place. Every blogger wants more visitors to his/her website/blog in less time so as to boost its popularity. Without more PageViews, you cant leave good impressions to your blog sponsors also. So its better to have good traffic with lots of page views and less bounce rate. Therefore today I am going to post on How to increase Page Views on your blog?
Top 10 Tips to increase Page Views on your Blog-
1. Interlink your old and related blog posts on popular keywords- Well this makes refreshment of your old posts and never let them go outdated.
2. Display related/featured/popular posts widget on your blog- Now this will helps you to get more page views on your popular or related type posts.
3. Displaying excerpts on the home page- Rather than allowing an entire blog post to be read from your blog’s main page, offer just a small portion. This makes the reader click to read more, increasing the number of pages they view etc.
5. Writing Great Content- Well This thing can’t be ignored. Content is always the King, writing awesome blog posts helps you to get unique visitors from outside.
6. Reduce your site Bounce Rate- A good site has always less bounce rate as to grab visitors for a long time on your site.
7. Place Search box on your blog- Search box helps your visitors to scroll/search your blog posts more easily and find that one which they are looking for.
8. Make your blog navigation friendly- Navigation is one of the important factor ever. Poor navigation can damage your blog or let visitors stay away from your blog.
9. Adopt beautiful template design with less loading time- Loading time and theme matters most. Always use a eye catching template to your blog so let them visitors never leave your site.
10. Play contest on your blog to excite visitors more- Contests plays an crucial role in increasing your blog’s pageviews. Now you can excite people to take part in your blog contests and award them prizes too.
That’s it! Have a nice day…